The following Display Area Representatives look forward to meeting with you virtually to visit, share stories and answer any questions you may have.
Please select the meet and greets you'd like to attend by indicating all times you're available.A meet and greet time will be chosen according to what works for most people. On June 14th you'll receive the meeting link. You may attend any or all of the sessions. (All times are shown in CST.)
1. Saint Paul School of Theology - Hosted by Rev Shannon Hancock, Executive Director of Admissions & Communications: Is God calling you for more? Saint Paul School of Theology is a seminary of the United Methodist Church offering graduate courses online and on-campus at a FLEXible learning schedule. With campuses located in Kansas and Oklahoma, students learn from dedicated faculty, experienced pastors, and community leaders about best ministry practices. Our graduates leave with the tools and first-hand experience necessary to meet the needs of a changing world. Discover More!
2. Interfaith Federal Credit Union -Hosted by members of the Interfaith FCU team: Since 1948, Interfaith FCU has focused on meeting the financial needs of its members of the faith-based community. As of 2020, we launched yet another endeavor to better service our members and reflect our inclusion of other denominations and community faith-based institutions. As a result, we have formally changed from United Methodist FCU and have chosen to change the services to our members in our communities. We look forward to your membership and to continuing to "Enhance the Financial Lives of Our Members."
3. Dakota Welseyan University- Hosted by Kitty Allen, VP of Institutional Advancement: Alumni and Friends of Dakota Wesleyan University, please join us for an update on campus life, the presidential search and new program offerings. We are proud to be ministry partners with the Dakotas Conference and we look forward to our future together.
4. Dakotas Camp and Retreat Ministries -Hosted by your Camp Staff and Leaders: We sure missed seeing you at the 2021 Dakotas Annual Conference session! Come visit us for a time of meet and greet with your Dakotas Camp and Retreat Ministries. Questions? Stories or camp memories to share? Want to give virtual hi-fives to staff and leaders? Come join us! Pop in for a minute, stay and chat for awhile, or stick around for the full hour wed love to see you!
5. Reconciling Ministries Network -Hosted by Pastrix Nicole Clade: For over thirty years, Reconciling MinistriesNetwork has been working to make theChurch a place for all of Gods children. ReconcilingMinistries Network (RMN) equipsand mobilizes United Methodists of all sexualorientations and gender identities to resistevil, injustice, and oppression in whateverforms they present themselves. Join me for aconversation about RMN and how you can becomean advocate for justice and inclusion ofLGBTQ people in the United Methodist Church.
6. Dakotas United Methodist Foundation - Hosted by Diane Weller, Church Relations Director: In what ways does the Dakotas United Methodist Foundation partner with churches? What services are available to all churches and organizations in our Conference? Why should we invest our funds with the Foundation? Bring your own questions and join us for an informal conversation to learn more about how we might assist your church in growing funds for ministry.